McCurdy Real Estate & Auction is looking for a full-time talented individual to lead our team of high-performing marketing professionals. This individual needs to be strategic, creative, a proven leader, and ultimately love every aspect of marketing and communications.
In this role, you will lead a variety of marketing-related activities including planning and executing custom property marketing campaigns, execution of collateral materials, brand development, event planning, market trend research and analysis, outside vendor management, and much more.
- Create and oversee implementation of the annual marketing plan budget, objectives, strategies, and tactics to drive leads and position McCurdy as real estate market leaders.
- Manage, coach, and develop a talented team of creative professionals.
- Translate business priorities into marketing strategies and tactics to achieve broad financial and strategic goals.
- Oversee the creative process for property and brand campaigns from concept through execution.
- Work closely with the executive team and auction managers to develop comprehensive marketing plans specific for each property.
- Develop unique messaging to align with multiple different business segments and the buyer personas that are tied to them.
- Recommend new and innovative marketing tactics, partnerships, and channels that position McCurdy as pioneers in the real estate/auction industry.
- Measure/track campaign ROI and present performance results back to the business.
- Lead, develop, and motivate team members and staff;
- Negotiate contracts with partners and vendors, as needed.
- Excellent leadership skills with a track record of developing high-functioning teams.
- Natural collaborator who can juggle priorities and manage resources to achieve a balance of creativity and quality within given timeframe and budget requirements.
- Track record of proven improvements to a business based on suggested marketing strategies.
- Understanding of a broad range of marketing channels including print, video, paid/organic social media, SEO/SEM, email and more.
- Ability to think outside of the box with creativity and innovation.
- Demonstrate a high degree of integrity, responsibility, and confidentiality.
- Excellent organization, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Fine Arts, or similar field.
- 5+ years of experience working in marketing, advertising, or related field.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time-Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Mileage Reimbursement