McCurdy is looking for a hardworking individual passionate about real estate and auction sales. You’ll work closely with a dedicated team of auction and marketing professionals committed to being the leaders in the auction industry across the Country. You will need to be a fast and effective multi-tasker, with an ability to manage a high-volume workload. Attention to detail, strong organization skills and the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice is essential.COMPANY BACKGROUND…
“Going once! Going twice! Going three times! Sold!” This language, or something similar, is being heard more and more throughout the country as deeds to real estate are transferred from party to party. Utilized for many years in the rural sector, the auction method of selling real property is fast coming of age in the metropolitan areas. In the past, auction was considered a line of last resort. It is now being recognized by many as the most efficient, effective, and profitable method of marketing real estate. Also, the perception that only distressed property is sold at auction is fast disappearing. Throughout the land, large quantities of high dollar residential, agricultural, commercial and industrial property are being sold at auction. McCurdy Real Estate & Auction, LLC has been selling homes, farms, commercial, and personal property at public auction since its inception in 1982. We are licensed real estate brokers and auctioneers, in Kansas, Colorado Missouri, and Oklahoma.Auction Manager/REALTOR® Responsibilities
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property.
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc.)
- Manage property auctions or exchanges
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Occasional involvement in personal property auction management and logistics.
- Proven working experience as a Real Estate Agent or Real Estate Salesperson preferred.
- Proven track of successful sales record preferred
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize simultaneous activities and assignments and work under deadlines.
- Thrive in a fast pace environment and be a strong multi-tasker.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills and ability to navigate software (Slack, MLS, County websites)
- Strong skills of English grammar and usage and a fast typist.
- Requires strong telephone and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates high degree of integrity, responsibility and confidentiality.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and work well with others.
- Shows strong teamwork attitude.
- Willingness to assume additional responsibilities and learn new skills as necessary.
- Professional and business-like manner and attire.
- Real estate agent’s or broker’s license
- Commission based on individual production volume.
- Commission based (reduced) for auction management of existing client base.
- Hourly field service work available (assisting seasoned sales team) as needed.
- Possible benefits (medical, dental, retirement IRA, disability, home buying program, mileage)
Email us your resume using the button below.Apply Now