Chairman of the Board, Auctioneer
With over 45 years of real estate experience, Lonny is a leader in the real estate auction industry with a reputation for treating everyone like they are part of the McCurdy family. Since founding McCurdy Real Estate & Auction, LLC in 1982 with his wife, Annette, he has continuously worked to grow the real estate auction industry. Along the way, Lonny has established a long record of success helping clients auction and sell their homes, businesses, and land assets. Among Lonny’s repeat buyers and valued clients are some of Wichita’s most prominent individuals and businesses.
- AARE - Accredited Auctioneer of Real Estate
He is a second-generation auctioneer and has earned the Accredited Auctioneer of Real Estate (AARE) designation, the National Auctioneers Association’s premier real estate designation. He is currently an active member of the National Auctioneers Association, former Trustee Member of the National Auctioneers Foundation, the Kansas Auctioneers Association and the REALTORS® of South Central Kansas.
During his long-standing career, he has served as director and president of the Kansas Auctioneers Association. He has also served as director, treasurer and president of the Wichita Area Association of REALTORS®. In 2014 Lonny was awarded Broker of the Year by the Wichita Area Association of REALTORS®.
- National Auctioneers Association (1974 – Present)
- Past foundation trustee
- Awarded Designations:
- Accredited Auctioneer of Real Estate
- 2022 Inducted into the NAA Hall of Fame
- Kansas Auctioneers Association Member
- 1996 President
- 2007 Inducted into the KAA Hall of Fame
- South Central Kansas MLS
- Realtors of South Central Kansas
- 2009 President
- 2013 Awarded Broker of the Year
- Kansas Association of Realtors
- Past Director
- RPAC Trustee
- National Association of Realtors
- Real Estate Sales License – State of Kansas – Obtained in 1977
- Real Estate Sales License – State of Oklahoma – Obtained in 1993
Browse Auctions Managed By Lonny McCurdy: