McCurdy Real Estate & Auction is looking for a full-time individual to lead our team of three Pre-Auction Coordinators. This individual needs to be a proven leader, detail-oriented, and customer-focused. The team is responsible for all administrative aspects of preparing for an auction from the time the property is listed until it sells at auction. The Pre-Auction Manager also collaborates with other department managers including Marketing, IT, Closing, and Compliance, to ensure the success of our auctions. Despite being a high-volume office, McCurdy prides itself on superior customer service and the personal relationships we develop throughout the community.COMPANY BACKGROUND…
“Going once! Going twice! Going three times! Sold!” This language, or something similar, is being heard more and more throughout the country as deeds to real estate are transferred from party to party. Utilized for many years in the rural sector, the auction method of selling real property is fast coming of age in the metropolitan areas. In the past, auction was considered a line of last resort. It is now being recognized by many as the most efficient, effective, and profitable method of marketing real estate. Also, the perception that only distressed property is sold at auction is fast disappearing. Throughout the land, large quantities of high dollar residential, agricultural, commercial and industrial property are being sold at auction. McCurdy Real Estate & Auction, LLC has been selling homes, farms, commercial, and personal property at public auction since its inception in 1982. We are licensed real estate brokers and auctioneers, in Kansas, Colorado Missouri, and Oklahoma.Responsibilities
- Manage, coach, and develop a talented team of Pre-Auction Coordinators.
- Escalate challenges and issues to the Compliance Manager, Auction Manager, or Managing Broker as needed.
- Oversee the auction process from the time a prospective customer calls or stops in until the auction day.
- Learn and follow compliance requirements throughout the organization.
- Identify and implement opportunities to streamline processes, reduce risk, and improve customer service
- Negotiate contracts with partners and vendors, as needed.
- Network regularly with real estate companies, attorneys, bankers, institutions, and corporate sellers, advocating for the McCurdy brand and processes.
- Proven leadership skills with a track record of developing high-functioning teams.
- Natural collaborator who can juggle priorities and manage resources to achieve results within a given timeframe.
- Detail-oriented self-starter able to independently move transactions forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Able to occasionally work evenings or weekends, as needed, to provide support for time-sensitive transactions, after-hours auctions, or urgent issues.
- Demonstrate a high degree of integrity, responsibility, and confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration preferred.
- 5+ years of experience working in real estate, banking, title company services, or a related field.
- Strong skills working with Microsoft 365 applications for business.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Mileage Reimbursement
Email us your resume using the button below.Apply Now